Measuring your Research Performance
This session will be useful for researchers who are applying for grants, tenure or promotion; or generally, wish to monitor their research performance.
It will be delivered as a Zoom webinar only. Please register online and the Zoom link will be emailed to you prior to the session. Zoom attendees will not require a microphone or webcam but may need headphones.
It will cover finding:
- Evidence of quality for journals in which you have published;
- Citation numbers for individual publications;
- Benchmarking of articles in publications that are indexed by Web of Science;
- Your H-index - a measure of the productivity and citation impact of your published body of work;
- Australian and international library holdings for books or book chapters;
- Altmetrics for individual publications, such as downloads, social media mentions;
- Media mentions.
- Thursday, 17th October 2019
- 11:00am - 11:45am
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)