Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Conducting a comprehensive literature search (Humanities and Social Sciences focus)
Ensure that your literature searching is effective, efficient and thorough. Learn how to:
- Develop a search strategy
- Identify relevant, scholarly information sources
- Use tools and techniques to track the literature related to your research.
This session has a Humanities and Social Sciences focus.
- Tuesday, 27th August 2019
- 1:00pm - 1:45pm
- Training Room 1, First Floor, Reid Library
- Reid Library
Registration has closed.