Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Conducting a comprehensive literature search (STEM focus)
Ensure that your literature searching is effective, efficient and thorough. Learn how to:
- Develop a search strategy
- Identify relevant, scholarly information sources
- Use tools and techniques to track the literature related to your research.
This session has a STEM focus.
- Thursday, 14th March 2019
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- Teaching Room 1, Second Floor, Barry J. Marshall Library
- Barry J Marshall Library
Registration has closed.