Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Conducting a comprehensive literature search (STEM)
Ensure that your literature searching is effective, efficient and thorough.
Learn how to:
- develop a search strategy
- identify relevant, scholarly information sources
- use tools and techniques to follow the published academic discussion in your field
- and more.
Followed by an optional 15 minutes for hands on use of the tools in the presence of the presenter.
- Wednesday, 22nd August 2018
- 2:00pm - 2:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- Teaching Room 2, Second Floor, Barry J. Marshall Library
Registration has closed.