Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Measuring your research performance (Humanities and social sciences focus)
Applying for grants, tenure or promotion? Want to monitor your research performance? Find:
- Evidence of quality for journals in which you have published – journal rankings, inclusion on esteemed journals lists.
- Citation numbers for individual publications (Google Scholar, Web of Science and Scopus).
- Your h-index – a measure of the productivity and citation impact of your published body of work (Google Scholar, Web of Science and Scopus).
- Australian and international Library holdings for books or book chapters.
- Altmetrics for individual publicationse.g. downloads numbers, social media mentions.
- Media mentions.
- Wednesday, 15th August 2018
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)
- Training Room 1, First Floor, Reid Library
- Reid Library
Registration has closed.