It's more important than ever to be strategic about where you publish your research to maximise reach and potential impact, as well as ensure you are working with quality and legitimate publishers.
We will cover:
- Identifying and assessing journals for quality, reach and potential impact.
- Choosing and evaluating book publishers.
- Open access publishing - what is it and how can I do it in the best way?
- Avoiding and identifying predatory publishers.
This seminar will be held via Zoom. A link will be emailed to you the day prior to the event.
- Wednesday, 28th October 2020
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm
- Time Zone:
- Perth (change)