Group study space booking conditions:
The following conditions apply to this booking:
- These spaces are for group study purposes only (individual study or any other activities are not permitted).)
- They are available for UWA students using a student email address.
- Bookings are limited to 2 hours, per building, per day, per group
- Bookings will only be held for 15 minutes after the start of the booking time.
- Bookings can only be made on the hour.
- Bookings can only be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Other individuals are not permitted to make bookings on your behalf.
- Bookings can be subject to verification by University Library staff. The booking details must match the name and student number on the campus card of an individual who is present in the booked space. If the individual who has booked the room is not in attendance the booking may be cancelled.
- The University Library has the right to cancel bookings where a valid name and/or email address is not provided or for any reason it deems necessary